Annalisa de Curtis, Architect PhD, studied at the Polytechnic University of Milan, where she graduated, earned her Ph.D cum Laude in Architecture and Urban Design and where she currently teaches Interior and Exhibition Design as an Adjunct Professor. She also teaches Museography at the Università Cattolica of Milan. Mentor in 2016 to DEEPbrera workshops, in collaboration with the Accademia di Belle Arti di Brera and Politecnico di Milano, aimed at students of the schools of architecture and Italian art: the project receives a mention.
Since 1996 she works in partnership with archt. Ph.D Guido Morpurgo. Before establishing Morpurgo de Curtis Architetti Associati, Annalisa de Curtis joined Umberto Riva Architect in Milan, between 2000 and 2006.
She worked on national and international projects and competitions, in particular Interiors and Exhibitions design, among others, the urban design project for the public spaces around the Cathedral of Ancona, Piazzale della Farnesina (Rome), several interiors in Italy and N.Y.C. and Exhibitions, in particular for the Centro Internazionale di Studi di Architettura Andrea Palladio in
Vicenza, like "Carlo Scarpa and the Photography”, “Vincenzo Scamozzi Architecture is Science 1548-
1616”, "John Soane".
Recentely Annalisa de Curtis published a book-essay from the point of view of the relationship between
Figure and her Action in Architecture and Art.